Five Ways to Help the Agape Center
1. VOLUNTEER- Spend a few hours a week sorting Thrift Store items, preparing curriculum, decorating bulletin boards, posting signs….many options!
2. SPREAD the WORD- Tell family, friends, neighbors, about the programs. Post and share on social media. Encourage others to take part!
3. SHOP the THRIFT STORE- A fun way to help fund renovations to the property and cover operating costs. (Operating hours: Friday & Saturday Only 10am-5pm) And donate thrift store items!
4. FINANCIAL SUPPORT- Invest in your community by investing in the children through financial donations GOFUNDME
5. BE a GOOD HUMAN- Support our children, our future citizens! Change a community by helping bring light to those who have no hope. Agape’s vision is to share the love of Christ to have an impact on the lives of children and families.
What does your child/grandchild need?
Contact the Center for information on how to register for any of the programs. Scholarships are available.
2021 Special Programs:
SUMMER CAMP in JULY - FREE M-F, 1-4pm, Ages 5-12
Arts & Crafts, Outside activities, snacks and fun stuff
AFTER SCHOOL - FREE M-F- 4-6pm, Grades 1-12
Arts & Crafts, Outside activities, snacks, homework. Individualized tutoring $15 per hour.
How to Pronounce Agape: